It sounds quite unbelievable, right? Is there even a job in Canada that pays as much as $300k dollars in a single year? There are high-paying careers in Canada that pay as high as $300k every year and even more but you won’t find many of them because not everyone walks the road of extensive and exhaustive education to achieve this.
If you are going to pursue a career that is going to be paying you this amount of money, you should be ready to work yourself out in school and work to achieve it. You should also have the necessary funds to see yourself through school. This could prove the most challenging part which why you will require a scholarship to help you through school.
Below is a list of jobs in Canada that pay $300k and above yearly.
- Company CFO: as a company’s chief financial officer with more than $250 million sales per year, you should expect a starting salary of $312,000 per year.
- Medical Microbiologist: A medical microbiologist’s duties are focused on infectious diseases and they a starting salary of $300,000 per year.
- Company CEO: A company’s chief executive with the right experience should expect an annual salary ranging from $150,000 to $83 million
- Radiologist: The starting salary for an experienced professional in this field starts at $360,000 per year and you could earn even more if you hit top of your career.
- Ophthalmologist: The average salary for an ophthalmologist in Canada is about $160,000 to $400,000 per year
- Pediatrician: as a family physician in Canada you could earn a lot, but for those specializing in pediatrics you can make as much as $465,000
- Obstetrician/Gynecologist: your salary annually can rise up to $450,000 if you are working in private practice.
- Oncologist: Top oncologists can take home around $420,000 a year because you have plenty work when fighting cancer.
- Professor of Medicine: The average salary for a Dentist in Canada is about $300,000
- Prime Minister: being the prime minister is not the easiest jobs in Canada, however you should be earning around $345,400 per year which be compensation enough for you trouble.
- Neurosurgeon: Those in the medical profession generally make good money and for neurosurgeons your starting salary starts at $310,000 per year.
- Neuropathologist: Neuropathologists work with tissues of the brain and central nervous system and depending on the province, they earn as much as $410,000 per year.
- ER Doctor: Being an ER Doctor comes with its own fair share of stress and sleep deprivation, however they earn as much as $490,000 per year.
- Psychiatrist: The average salary for a Dentist in Canada is about $420,000
- Plastic Surgeon: The average salary for a Plastic Surgeon in Canada is about $300,000
- Instagram Influencer: this is one job that does not require a certificate to start and you could earn huge sums of money starting from $520,000
- YouTuber: Many famous YouTubers command huge sums of money as high as $20 million yearly.
- Company Vice President: The average salary for a Company Vice President in Canada is about $300,000
- Dentist: The average salary for a Dentist in Canada is about $313,164 per year
- Orthopedic surgeon: The average salary for a Orthopedic surgeon in Canada is about $370,731 per year