University of Glasgow Doctoral Scholarship is an academic grant that is open to both domestic and international students who are interested in becoming a part of the Doctoral Scholarships program at the University of Glasgow. The applications process is yet to close and the program is projected towards the 2022/2023 academic session.
This academic scholarship is accessible to individuals who are UK, EU, and international scholars who wish to partake in the Ph..D., degree at the College of Arts.
University of Glasgow – About
The University of Glasgow funds the needs of students who are from the growing urban and commercial middle class. It is recognized as one of Scotland’s four old universities and is presently spread over several separate campuses.
It has the reputation as the 4th university to be created in the UK and also one of the 100 finest institutions of higher academic in the world. Every year, the school welcomes international students from all around the globe and offers a wide variety of undergraduate and postgraduate programs to choose from.
It is common knowledge that as a university of the pre-modern era, Glasgow originally educated scholars majorly from wealthy backgrounds; although, it became a forerunner in British higher education in the 19th century by also fending for the needs of scholars who are from the growing urban and commercial middle class. Glasgow University mentored all of these scholars by preparing them for professions such as medicine, teaching, civil service, law, and the church. It also trained lower but expanding numbers for careers in science and engineering.
Why the University of Glasgow? Scholars can experience growth in their careers by partaking in leadership training at the university. They will be able to study in lots of ways, as well as on-campus taught programs and full-time or part-time study.
Application Deadline: See the official webpage for further info.
University of Glasgow Doctoral Scholarship in UK 2022/2023 – Summary
- Awarding Institution:: University of Glasgow
- Department: College of Social Sciences
- Study Level: PhD
- Awards: Tuition fees and annual stipend at UKRI rate
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Eligible Nationality: Domestic and international students
- Location; UK
Eligibility for University of Glasgow Doctoral Scholarship in UK 2022/2023
To meet the requirements for the University of Glasgow Doctoral Scholarship, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Eligible Nations: All nationalities
- Acceptable Courses: Ph.D. degree in the Arts and Humanities
- To guarantee being nominated for a scholarship award under this program, candidates must have an unconditional or conditional offer of a position on a Ph.D. degree program in one of a stated range of disciplines, by 31st of January 2022.
- Candidates must have another complete Scholarship for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- If they have a partial scholarship (e.g. fees only or allowance only) they could still be considered.
How to Apply for University of Glasgow Doctoral Scholarship
To win the University of Glasgow Doctoral Scholarship, please follow the guidelines below:
- Steps to Apply: So as to secure this life-changing opportunity, start you application process as soon as possible.
- Candidates have to take admission under a Ph.D. degree at the University of Glasgow. After the applicant gets registered, they can apply for the Arts Doctoral Scholarship Application Form 2022.
- Important Documents: Applicants are expected to submit all the necessary documents such as
- All degree transcripts and certificates (and certified translations if necessary),
- A short research proposal
- A comprehensive CV
- Admission Prerequisites: For taking admission, candidates must have a master’s degree.
- Language Prerequisites: Applicants need to show that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Benefits of University of Glasgow Doctoral Scholarship
Recipients of the University of Glasgow Doctoral Scholarship will be offered the benefits b below:
- The program will cover tuition fees and q yearly allowance at the UKRI rate (restrictions may apply, see eligibility and guidance notes).
To make further inquiries about the University of Glasgow Doctoral Scholarship, please visit the official webpage.