You want to further your education in UK. Good news! Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships is currently ongoing application at University of Nottingham. In this article, we will discuss more about the scholarship, its worth, eligibility and application process.
Developing Solutions was established in 2001 and it’s The University of Nottingham’s flagship international scholarship program for postgraduate masters courses. The University of Nottingham is a public research university in Nottingham, United Kingdom. It was established as University College Nottingham in 1881, and was granted a royal charter in 1948. The university belongs to the elite research intensive Russell Group association.
Outside the United Kingdom, the university has campuses in Semenyih, Malaysia, and Ningbo, China. The university is also organized into five constituent faculties, within which there are over 50 schools, departments, institutes and research centers.
The University of Nottingham has almost 45,500 students and 7,000 staff, and had an income of £703.6 million in 2019/20, of which £105.0 million was from research grants and contracts. The university is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities, the Virgo Consortium, the European University Association, the Russell Group, Universitas 21, Universities UK, and participates in the Sutton Trust Summer School program as a member of the Sutton 30.
The university’s history can be traced back to both the founding of an adult education school in 1798, and the University Extension Lectures initiated by the University of Cambridge in 1873—the first of their kind in the country. The foundation of the university is generally regarded as being the establishment of University College Nottingham, in 1881 as a college preparing students for examinations of the University of London.
Please note: In your application, you will be asked about your accomplishments, study plans and the reason for choosing to study in the university. You are also expected to proof how studying at the University of Nottingham will assist you to contribute to the improvement of your home country.
Ensure you have adequate time to prepare strong answers as the university will assess your responses and academic merit when making scholarship decisions.
List of Courses offered by Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships
Medicine and Health Sciences
Worth of Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships at University of Nottingham
The scholarship covers 100% tuition fee or 50% tuition fee
Eligibility for Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships at University of Nottingham
- To be qualified for the scholarship, you must be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India or one of the countries of the Commonwealth listed below.
- You must be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes to be eligible for these scholarship.
- To be qualified for Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships, you must have not already studied outside of your home country.
- You must not currently be studying at a University of Nottingham campus or at a University of Nottingham graduate
- To be qualified, candidates must already hold an offer to start a full-time master degree program, including MRes, at Nottingham for September 2022 in an area of study within the: Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Social Science.
- Please note that priority is given to applicants who have not previously studied outside of their home country. Students currently studying in the UK are not qualified to apply for Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships at University of Nottingham.
How to Apply for Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships at University of Nottingham
To apply for these scholarship, you must first apply for admission for Master degree and be registered as a full-time student at the university. For more information, visit the university’s official website.
Application Deadline for Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships at University of Nottingham
The application deadline for these scholarship is May 20, 2022.
Official Website: Click here
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other UK Scholarships here