The University of Southern Queensland is thrilled to announce the opening of the CSIRO Data61 PhD Scholarships to scholars who desire to school in Australia. All local students and foreign scholars are welcome to apply for the program. The grant is for PhD level program(s) in all areas of study at the University of Southern Queensland. Check the official award page link provided in the article for the application deadline.
University Of Southern Queensland – About
The University of Southern Queensland is also called USQ is a medium-sized regional university located in Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia. The school has three university campuses at Toowoomba, Springfield, and Ipswich. It takes courses in lots of fields such as health, law, the sciences, business, education, engineering, and the arts.
USQ was formed in 1969 as the Darling Downs campus of the Queensland Institute of Technology. by 1970, USQ had started teaching programs for rural Queensland and international communities.
The University of Southern Queensland is recognized for gracing an enormous Japanese-designed garden – it is public knowledge that it is the biggest in Australia. This prestigious academic institution has the biggest solar integrated car park in Australia and a library with rainforest and other water bodies. USQ won the International Green Gown award in 2017 for its strategy to sustainability concentrating on renewable energy, waste reduction, water retention, and integration of sustainability into judicious planning.
CSIRO Data61 PhD Scholarships – Summary
- Funding Type: Partial Funding
- Awarding Institution: University of Southern Queensland
- Study Level: PhD
- Available Courses: All Subjects
- Eligible Students: Domestic Students, International Students
- Location: Australia
CSIRO Data61 PhD Scholarships – Benefits
Successful applicants will be offered the benefits below:
- Monetary value of AUD $28,854 based on the 2022 base rate and/or add-on scholarship of AUD $10,000 once a year.
- Full tuition fees for a stretch of 6 semesters.
- Local students will be afforded RTP – Research Training Program fees offset place, nevertheless, international students will be given an International Fees Research Scholarship.
- Operating cost aid of around $5,000 – learning and development grant over the period of the scholarship to support research and future career.
- Privilege to posses first-class research resources and exceptional tools, backings, and resources to bring your research to life.
- Exposure to an inclusive culture where the diversity of people, experiences, and perspectives are regarded, and opportnity to utilize these skills by addressing complex national and global problems.
CSIRO Data61 PhD Scholarships – Eligibility
To meet the requirements for CSIRO Data61 PhD Scholarships, students must meet the requirements below:
- Eligible Countries: All
- You must must have attained a BSc in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering (1st Class Honors, or equivalent level).
- You must have applied, or currently be registered in the Ph.D. at USQ.
- You must be either Australian nationals, New Zealand nationals, permanent residents or foreign students already residing in Australia.
- Must not have been a recipients of equivalent grant which offers a benefit more than 75% of the student’s allowance rate; begin or continue the Ph.D. in 2022.
- You must have displayed knowledge and experience in using machine learning and deep learning models with solid skillfulllness in utilizing the relevant architectures for implementations.
- You should have verified manuscript/research proposal preparation skills, and a solid track history of refereed research publications in top machine learning and deep learning venues.
CSIRO Data61 PhD Scholarships – How to Apply
To win CSIRO Data61 PhD Scholarships, please follow the instructions listed below:
- If you are interest please should contact Rajib Rana – Associate Professor ([email protected]) ASAP.
- Please make sure you have digital copies of the following details:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Education qualifications (testamur and academic transcripts for all undergraduate and postgraduate awards).
- List of any research presentations and/or publications
- Documentation confirming citizenship/current presence in Australia.
- Submission must be done via the CSIRO Data61 portal.
To make further inquiries about the award, please visit the official webpage.